New firmware, version 6.8C from Auerswald for the PBXes COMpact 4000, COMpact 5000, COMpact 5200/R, COMpact 5500R and COMmander 6000/R/RX with important improvements and addtitions.
- COMfortel IP-Editor
The COMfortel IP-Editor was introduced to simplify the editing of *.xml files for the configuration of IP system phones. The configuration is done via a user interface. The most important phone functions can be configured with the editor:
- Function keys
- IP cameras.
- New overview on the "Activation" page
The activation page has been revised. Key symbols were added to display the status of the functions that can be purchased.
- Dialling via a newly created short-code call was not possible
If a newly created short-code number intersected at two places with the phone number of a door terminal, then dialling was not possible.
- Rework time started at beginning of the call
If a call came via call forwarding or transferring to a group, the rework time started at the beginning of the call and not after the set time.
- Number presentation with CLIP no screening to abroad incorrect
CLIP no screening has been adjusted for abroad and is functional again.
- Interferences at VoIP calls after 15 minutes
It happened that during a VoIP call via a Telekom connection, language interferences could be heard after 15 minutes.
- New IPv6 prefix – Accounts were no longer registered
When changing from IPv4 to IPv6, the external accounts were no longer registered.
- Failure of the internal VoIP telephony
Sporadically, the internal VoIP telephony failed.
- If parallel call of a subscriber was enabled, the phone number instead of the name was displayed
If external calls within the PBX (e.g. parallel calls) were forwarded, the phone number instead of the name was transmitted.
- At times no connection from/to TFS-Dialog 204
In certain situations, the TFS-Dialog 204 did not react.
- Dialling via internal LAN TAPI: Number was incorrect identified
At an internal LAN TAPI call, the national number was not transmitted.
- Outgoing calls via a Vodafone SIP trunk connection were not possible
Outgoing calls via a Vodafone SIP trunk connection were sporadically terminated.
- Call via PTMP exchange line was not made
If there was an empty entry in the exception number table in the VoIP/GSM routing area, a call via the entered PTMP exchange line was not possible.
- After update to version 6.8A: short-code calls as call forwarding destination were no longer functional
The entered external number for the short-code call had the formatting "international". Because of this, the call could not be performed. The formatting of the phone number has been changed to "national".
- The 4DSP module was not plugged in, nevertheless eight voice mail/fax channels were displayed
In the activations of a COMpact 5000, eight useable voice mail/fax boxes were displayed, also when no 4DSP was plugged in.
- Permanently occupied exchange lines due to errors in the automatic reception
The automatic reception led to permanently occupied exchange lines if the transferred call was rejected.
- CD facility via default disabled
In the firmware version 6.8A, the CD facility was enabled by default. This is now again disabled by default. This is to avoid possible problems with ISDN PTMP connections if the provider does not support this option.
- SIP phone via LAN TAPI displayed incorrect phone number when using CLIP no screening
An incorrect phone number was displayed in a SIP phone if CLIP no screening via LAN TAPI was used.
- No call forwarding for subscribers when dialling service number 116117
Call forwarding for subscribers was not possible if the destination was the service number 116117.
- Measures to improve the voice quality
Due to dynamic adjustments of the RTP package sizes, the voice quality in various network topologies can be improved.
- Maximum activation for PBX Call Assist was incorrectly displayed
In the activations for PBX Call Assist, 112 subscribers were displayed although only 40 are possible.
- Activation "Phone book for Siemens IP DECT phones" was listed
Under "Activation" the purchase option "Phone book for Siemens IP DECT phones" was listed for the PBXs COMpact 4000, 5200 and 5500. The PBXs do not support IP DECT bases.
- Pick-up was not possible
If two COMfortel 1600 were connected to the same ISDN bus, pick-up did not function for call waiting calls.
- VoIP with T-Online: no external telephony
An incoming call via a T-Online VoIP exchange line was sporadically not possible.
- Provider names under "Public switched tel. networks" partially were not displayed
Due to a cache problem, the name of the VoIP providers were not displayed.
- "Import" button with no function
On the page Voice mail/fax boxes > Basic settings, the Import button had no function.
- "Automatic reception" falsely ended VoIP calls
A VoIP call was ended if in the "Automatic reception" no announcement had been configured for "Announcement if destination is busy/does not reply". In this case, the call was supposed to fall back to "Default destination/Repeat Automatic Reception".
- IP address changes were not possible
Due to incorrect validation, the changing of IP addresses for VoIP and VMF modules was no longer possible.
- PBX often restarted if the automatic reception was used
When using the automatic reception, the PBX restarted if the B channel was switched incorrectly.
- Error message at baby call was not hidden
Under the profile settings for the baby call, the error message for the required entry was not hidden after the function was disabled.
- Call connection could be terminated through " Comfort noise"
If settings were made that did not support "Comfort noise" and the caller had sent it, this could lead to the termination of the call.Releaseinformation
- Entries were not deleted from central caller list
If VoIP and ISDN subscribers were logged in the same group, then existing entries were not deleted from the central caller list if a VoIP subscriber was calling.
- Reformation Day was missing in calendar
Reformation Day way missing in the holiday calendar.
- LAN TAPI function cut digits from local area code
Calls via LAN TAPI were no longer possible if it was tried to call back via the local area code 04941.
- Access to contact group authorisations were no longer possible
If a single contact group was created in the PBX which was designated with CSM or BMW, then it was no longer possible to call the contact group authorisations.
- A long DTMF tone was incorrectly evaluated in the automatic reception
If two "automatic receptions" were switched one behind the other, then the second reception evaluated a long DTMF tone incorrectly which led to malfunctions.
- Partially no connection to TFS-Dialog 204
Sporadically, a door call to a TFS-Dialog 204 was incorrectly ended which led to functional impairments of the TFS.
- Music on hold was interrupted during ringing phase
Music on hold in the automatic reception was interrupted when operating a key with DTMF capability during the ringing phase.
- Automatic reception ends call after 2 minutes
A call forwarded from the automatic reception to an occupied group was ended after 2 instead of 8 minutes.
- Door call to a group did not terminate ringing of the other group subscribers
after opening the door If a key was operated for opening the door during a door call, the other group subscribers continued to ring.
- Automatic reception did not evaluate DTMF tones
When transferring an external call via an internal subscriber to the recpetion, DTMF tones were not evaluated.
- Access via Auerswald Remote Access (ARA) was not possible
If HTTPS was enabled in the PBX, the Configuration Manager could not be accessed via the Auerswald Remote Access system.Releaseinformation
- Status page of the internal subscribers was not displayed
If a VoIP phone answered with an invalid UTF8 character string, the Monitoring status page of the internal subscribers was no longer displayed.
- Language file import was not possible
In the Configuration Manager, the import button for language files had no function.
- "Automatic reception" cancelled connection
If the same group number was configured for the default call destination and a DTMF key, then, an existing connection of the automatic reception was sometimes terminated if a certain operating sequence was used.
- VoIP provider SIP port was changed after update
After updating from version 6.8A 000 to 6.8B 002, the VoIP provider SIP port was automatically changed because it collided with the default SIP port.
- Demolition of the conversation at VoIP calls
Forced disconnections at some providers led to registration problems which finally led to the demolition of the conversation.
- T.38-ReInvite did not contain an audio payload type
With the provider "Wobcom", faxes via T.38 could not be received because no audio payload type was existing in the T.38-ReInvite.
- Demolitions of the conversation at COMfortel 2600 IP
SIP INFO Requests from "ecotel" provider were evaluated as error messages which led to the demolition of the conversation.
- No fall back to the PBX base number if extension was not available
If in Austria with a provider via the SIP stack type 2, a phone number without extension was called, then no fall back took place.
- Online name search had no function
After adaptions to "Das Örtliche", the online name search with the current template "Oertl(s) 09- 2017" was functional again.
- Emergency number could not be dialled via exchange line access number
A call restrictor that has been configured in the PBX with the phone numbers 00 did no longer allow the dialling via the exchange line access number 0.Releaseinformation
- Incoming VoIP calls rejected
If SIP stack type 2 with some providers was used for incoming calls, they were rejected with the status code "488 Not Acceptable here".
- Lancom NTP service led to conversation demolitions
The enabled NTP service at a COMpact 5000 and the operation of a Lancom router in the same network with enabled NTP server and NTP sending mode led to conversation demolitions.
- One-way audio connection at "Unitymedia" provider
By increasing the tolerance for the negotiation of "Comfort Noise", one-way audio connections at "Unitymedia" provider have been fixed.
- No telephony at "Colt" provider after update After an update from Version 6.4E 000 to 6.8B 006, telephony at "Colt" provider was no longer possible.
- "Emergency call only with exchange line access number" led to configuration problems
Due to the collision of an internal and an emergency number, in Austria the properties of the subscriber could no longer be changed